Across the nation, communities are discussing reform and accountability for police misconduct, and better approaches to implementing meaningful changes to safety and security of our communities. In a five-part lecture series entitled Conversations with Black and Brown in Blue, a variety of accomplished experts across multiple professional arenas will aim to connect the needs of the community while fostering a more inclusive law enforcement community environment. Conversations with Black and Brown in Blue was designed to encourage open and honest dialogue in order to reduce barriers and misperceptions.
- Darryl Thornton | Former FBI Special Agent | September 29 | 7:00PM | Ballroom A | Join Zoom
- Eric Roman | Lieutenant, Dallas PD | October 20 | 7:00PM | Ballroom A | Join Zoom
- Marvin Richardson | Acting Director, Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms (ATF) | November 10 | 7:00PM | Ballroom A | Join Zoom
- Tru Pettigrew | Chief Diversity Officer, Minnesota Timberwolves | November 17 | 7:00PM | Ballroom A | Join Zoom
- Cynthia Renaud | Chief, Santa Monica PD & President of International Association of Chiefs of Police; Dr. John Brown Childs | Professor, Emeritus, UC Santa Cruz | December 1 | 12:00PM | Ballroom A | Join Zoom
For more information on this lecture series please contact Mo Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org